This weekend 10 years ago, Tyre Hangar opened for business and soon became Navan’s leading tyre supplier. We have listened to our customers, expanded and refined our business over the years while always striving to fulfil our core values of quality products at reasonable prices, with dedicated customer service.
Here’s some of the highlights of the last 10 years:
- We made improvements to our building with a new office and new car wash area.
- We were recognised as an approved supplier of tyres by the Irish Industry Association.
- We got involved in sponsorship of the exciting sport of drifting and our very own Paulius had some great days out behind the wheel.
- We got involved in local sponsorship with the Tyre Hangar Cup, in association with Navan United Football Tournament.
- We upgraded to a quality state-of-the-art wheel alignment computer system.
- We enjoyed some amazing customer reviews, with one customer saying, ‘If you want a job done well pay these guys a visit.’
- We got a top-of-the-range CNC Diamond Cutting machine that is now constantly busy.
- We were recognised as a dealership for Continental tyres and Davanti tyres.
- We expanded our business out to other services like powder coating and alloy wheel refurbishment.
We thank all our loyal customers over the last 10 years and a special thanks to our dedicated staff.
It’s been a hell of a ride!
Roll on the next 10 years.
Watch some of our highlights here: IMG_0381