- Pull to one side
- Have uneven tyre wear
- Vibrate or shake
- Wander off a straight line
- Use more fuel
With a computerised 4-wheel, accurate wheel alignment and tracking, Tyre Hangar prevents these problems. We can make sure your wheels are perpendicular to the grounds and parallel to each other, to the manufacturer’s specifications.
We recommend a wheel alignment when you get new tyres fitted or after 10,000 miles driving or at least once a year.
The benefits of correct wheel alignment & tracking
- Save money buying fewer tyres – tyres wear unevenly and more quickly when alignment is off
- Increase fuel mileage – tyres will be functioning at their best, making driving more efficient
- Be safer – wheels that are not aligned can veer off to the side and cause an accident
- Be more efficient – all the parts of your car work better together when there’s no vibrations
- Have more control – your car is not pulling to one side and will be smoother and more comfortable