Tyre Hangar uses the most up-to-date technology to offer an accurate and guaranteed wheel alignment service. We have a state-of-the-art 4-wheel computerised machine that works a treat. We are so confident in it, we offer a guarantee that if you fail the NCT as a result of wheel alignment that we have just completed, then we will pay for the re-test. Now, you can’t go wrong, can you?
Wheel alignment is not only for the NCT though. You can extend the life of your tyres and ultimately save money by having your wheels aligned. When wheels are not aligned properly the car can:
- Pull to one side
- Have uneven tyre wear
- Vibrate or shake
- Wander off a straight line
- Use more fuel
Ultimately, your car is less safe and costing you money. Wheel alignment can sort that out.
With a computerised 4-wheel, accurate wheel alignment and tracking, Tyre Hangar prevents these problems. We can make sure your wheels are perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other, to the manufacturer’s specifications.
We recommend a wheel alignment when you get new tyres fitted or after 10,000 miles driving or at least once a year.
The benefits of correct wheel alignment & tracking
- Save money buying fewer tyres– tyres wear unevenly and more quickly when alignment is off
- Increase fuel mileage– tyres will be functioning at their best, making driving more efficient
- Be safer– wheels that are not aligned can veer off to the side and cause an accident
- Be more efficient– all the parts of your car work better together when there’s no vibrations
- Have more control– your car is not pulling to one side and will be smoother and more comfortable